photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Wisteria

wisteria

La Dolce Vita is thrilled to welcome Wisteria, one of our favorite online destinations for furniture and home accessories as our newest sponsor! This family-owned, Dallas-based retailer has grown in leaps and bounds since its inception and the product selection gets better and better as each season passes. They have nailed the look of summer in their current catalog and have curated an amazing collection of beautifully-made, unique items for the home. From bold-patterned dhurries and globally-inspired pieces to classic furniture staples with timeless silhouettes, Wisteria offers a fantastic selection of goods for the home without breaking the bank. I have culled a few of my favorite pages from their current catalog and I literally love everything on each page! Join me as I share a few of my current favorites from this fabulous design resource.

wisteria2

{The new French Modernist Chairs are so chic. They would work so well in so many different settings. I just love the lines! I also love the ikat pillows and the vibrant pattern on the amazing, handwoven dhurrie rug.}

wisteria3

{I love just about every item on this page from the wall art to the garden stools in the perfect shade of grey, but most of all, I love the gorgeous Navy British Colonial Cabinet with bamboo detail and Greek key paneling. Talk about making a statement! How fun would it be as a bar or in a baby boy’s nursery as a changing table? FYI, it also comes in orange and green.}

wisteria4

{Again, more gorgeous items with a fabulous blue color palette. As much as I love the blue, the clear items on these pages are what I am craziest about. The Lucite cocktail table and the glass waterfall desk are surprisingly affordable. I have seen similar pieces for more than double the price. Notice the cute little bud vases, too!}

wisteria8

{I love the graphic quality of the items on these pages, particularly the beautiful bone-inlaid Moorish Chest and the Striped Rug. The Contemporary Swivel Chair is quite a scene-stealing piece, isn’t it?}

 

For more on Wisteria, please visit their website.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm crazy for the lucite furniture! Def checking them out.

Dawna Jones Design said...

OMG! That blue in the first set of pics! It's so incredibly gorgeous!
I will check them out!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/