photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting in the Spirit

William and Kate Royal Wedding print

I really wish I were in London right now to experience the pageantry and excitement of the royal wedding between Kate Middleton and Prince William. I can only imagine what the energy must be like in London right now. Maybe we’ll visit London when Prince Harry decides to walk down the aisle, though I suspect it’ll be a while before he decides to settle down. Will you be tuning in to watch the wedding as it happens early tomorrow morning?

 

{Darling William and Kate print by Taylors Type on Etsy}

7 comments:

Dhalia Edwards said...

I'm still debating on if I really want to wake up at 4am. :-)

Dhalia

Unknown said...

I'm giddy! My place is all set for a very British tea party ..... any excuse eh!

Sara said...

Planning on getting up... even though my English husband thinks I am a bit nuts! :) Sad we are missing a very fun day in London!!

Mage said...

A big YES for that! I want to share the experience the high-spirits of English people celebrating. Yay, can't wait. BTW, love the print. wowaccountforsale

Dianabol said...

I am in London and the dreaded thing is making me go nuts. They will stop the traffic completly, horrible.
However it is for a great cause.

Diana

prasad said...

Now the day has come only few hours there for royal wedding so people around the world will watch the wedding T.V. media will also awaiting to live royal wedding all over the world so all wish them to live lifelong together with one or two children.

Megan said...

This is so fun! I'm actually watching recaps of it now. Had no desire to wake up early for it! She did look beautiful in her dress!

Megan