photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 04.30.10

bedroom nuevoestilo

I am loving this bedroom from Nuevo Estilo. Maybe it’s the fact that I have a million things on my to-do list and I would love nothing more than to lounge in a room like this all day. The soft grey tones of the beautiful headboard, drapes, and exposed beams, paired with the gorgeous peacock blue hue of the sofa and the bright colors in the rug is perfection. It looks like an ideal place to rest and recharge one’s batteries or spend a leisurely day reading a stack of magazines and books. Despite all of the furniture, the room still feels rather spacious. Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a terrace like this off one’s bedroom? It would be even lovelier if said terrace was in Spain just like this!

Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes on my new gig as Houston Contributor on PinkMemo. It means so much! I am signing off for today. Fabian’s birthday is on Sunday and I still have a million things to do for it. Have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

Kim at EF eDesigns said...

I LOVE the grayed out tone of the beams, the drapes, the bed...but I feel like the sofa arrangement at the foot is just too big for the space. I'd have loved to see the blue sofa replaced with something less bulky, but still in the same tone. But I could deal with anything so long as it meant I was lounging in Spain!!
-Kim

Leah said...

Loving that rug and those ceiling beams! So unique!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

This looks like the ULTIMATE retreats... I just adore this space!

Unknown said...

Kim, you may be right about all of the extra furniture, but the homebody in me likes the fact that everything is in one room. Maybe I just need a vacation!

Keely, "retreat" is the perfect word to describe this room.

Have a great weekend! xoxo

Carpe Diem said...

Thank you for sharing nuevo estilo. One more designer to admire....Yay!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Gorgeous! I'd love to see what the outdoor space looks like...x

Sarah Ring said...

Happy early birthday to your hubby!!!

Marcus Design said...

Beautiful room, and that headboard!! Wow, every room should have a little tufted goodness :)
Nancy

Mona Thompson said...

I am loving that headboard!

Celeste said...

Even though it's not my own personal style, I can still appreciate the aesthetic of this room. I love the beams!

Montse said...

El cabecero es precioso.

Anne said...

Love it- especially the headboard!!

Unknown said...

Could that headboard BE any more incredible!? I love it!

LindsB said...

This is one of my favorite headboards- I just love the shape of it.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a happy belated birthday to Fabian!