photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sneak Peek: The City



Whitney Port has made the move from the Hollywood Hills to The City, New York City to be exact. She has landed a job at Diane Von Furstenberg, has a new roomate, and a cute Aussie boyfriend. While I must admit that Whitney isn't the most exciting person to watch on The Hills, I will definitely tune in to her new show, if only for the beautiful filmography and DVF fashion.

8 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

I posted about the city as well! I am looking forward to seeing the show!

Courtney said...

just can't wait. She's smart, cute, stylish and sassy -- will definitely take over the hills for me. getting tired of looking (and listening to) at Spencer and Heidi. We're what, going on over 2 yrs and they are still talking about the drama with LC?

I ♥ You said...

great minds miss p!!! :)

katiedid said...

She was one of my favorite "characters"! (I admit I watch with my teen girls!) She is very impressive with her maturity and career goals. And it has gotten her a wonderful job in the big city!

Sacheverelle said...

It looks like carrera marble or maybe white onyx. Walker Zanger has carrera in this hexagonal & the teeny tiny 1" x 2" subway which I would have liked better here. To me hexagonal tile always says 'flooring'.

Tricia said...

Ahhh finally a show with that creepy beard that is attached to Spencer!

Ana said...

So freaking awesome! I cannot wait!

dee said...

I'm already foaming at the mouth for this one. She has a captivating quality to her, maybe because she's not entrenched in all the drama. And the fashion will be unreal, you know that!